Having healthy skin especially on the face is one of the important things all women want to have for them to be really beautiful. So most of them do anything just to achieve a beautiful and flawless skin and face. However, despite the efforts they exerted in making their appearance more attractive, some of them still doesn’t achieve what they aim. They still noticed the some appearances of pimples on their face.
But even though your pimples are gone, there might still a chance that it will leave acne spots or dark spots in your face. Those dark spots would definitely be a great disturbance when it comes to the attractiveness of your face, so as much as possible, remove it. The best, natural and effective thing that you can use in lightening or removing your dark spots is an acne spots treatment cream. Most of the company who are manufacturing it are using natural and safe ingredients for it to bring no harm to the users.
Furthermore, when choosing the spot treatment cream, there are many things that you need to consider, but the most important thing that you need to keep in mind are the ingredients. For you to have the best treatment cream, you should avoid yourself from buying the product just because its container looks good and it smells good. Additionally, you should also make sure that the cream contains the following ingredients.
Ingredients To Look For Before Buying Acne Spot Treatment Cream
- Benzoyl peroxide – this ingredient works by the process of breaking or making itself into an oxygen and benzoic acid the moment it touches your skin. The oxygen also helps your skin when it comes to killing all the bacteria that are caused by your acne. While the benzoyl peroxide which turns to benzoic acid will serves as your deep exfoliant. It means that it will be the one who is in charge in removing your dark spots and dead skin that is inside your pores. Benzoyl peroxide is really effective in removing dark spots, but it is so powerful that it can make your skin dry when you use it too much.
- Salicylic acid – many people thought that salicylic acid kills bacteria, but the fact is it is only a very effective exfolliant and doesn’t have the capability to remove or kill germs. Additionally, it is also known as beta hydroxyl acid. It also do well in terms of decreasing inflammation and removing the gunk in the face of your pores which is a great help in eliminating the blemishes of your face using a more gentle way unlike the benzoyl peroxide can do. But despite the fact that it is much gentle, there might also be an instance that your skin would be dry especially when you overused it.
- Sulfur – this is another important ingredient that you should also look for an acne spot treatment cream. Furthermore, sulfur contains both anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effects that are really effective and important in lightening dark spots that is caused by your acne in your face. This sulfur ingredient is also helpful and important in removing your dead skin cells in the pores of your face.
Now that you have enough idea of what are the important ingredients that should be present in the acne spot treatment cream you will use. There is a very big chance that you will not anymore have a hard time in finding an effective cream that you will use for lightening or removing your dark spots. Furthermore, once you already find a cream that you think is the best for you, make sure that you just use the right amount of it to prevent dryness of skin. Make sure also that you regularly apply the right quantity of it to your acne spots so that you within just few days, you will already notice a big improvement to your face.
Spot Acne Treatment for Sensitive Skin
When we talk about acne, there are numerous factors to consider as triggers for its breakouts. It may be hormonal imbalance, age, and the food you eat. Yes, your food can contribute on the appearance of acne on your face. So what are the foods that should be avoided and what are those that can help us get rid of it especially for people with sensitive skin. Let’s find out.
Foods That Can Trigger Acne
You might have heard that fried and greasy foods can cause acne. Well, you heard it right and even medical science support this claim now. Several biological basis are responsible for acne breakouts and if you develop habits of unhealthy eating, this biological basis will be triggered more.
So what are the foods that can cause acne?
Foods With High Sugar. Excessive intake of sugar can bring numerous health problems. One of those is the impaired immune system that leads on constipation and indigestion. Constipation will result on acne breakout, regardless of your skin type. Candies, chocolates, ice creams, biscuits, and other type of food that contains high sugar level is therefore should be avoided.
Fried Foods. Fatty food intake produces bad impact on our health, body, and skin. Fried foods are usually prepared using oils. Although there are some oils that are not harmful for your health, you should still be careful and avoid. Too much intake of unsaturated fat and trans-fat can harm your heart as well as your skin. Foods that contain trans-fat include fried chicken, French fries, pizzas, and burger. Dairy products such as milk and cheese also contain high fat. These are all delicious, and almost everybody love eating these but if you are prone to acne wand want to get rid of it, you might try avoiding this food.
Spot Acne Treatments for Sensitive Skin
Some foods or ingredients can trigger acne breakout, but there are some ingredients which can be found even in your own refrigerator that can help in getting rid of it. So what are this amazing ingredients?
- Coconut oil. Oil that came from coconut is anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. Aside from that, it’s also gentle on skin and is extremely moisturizing. It can help in reducing skin’s redness and fight acne causing bacteria. Apply and massage it on your skin for couple times in a day. This is a great alternative for moisturizers.
- Egg whites. No, you will not eat it raw. Egg whites can make a great facial masks to treat your acne. This reduces skin oil and minimizes pores while drawing out all skin impurities. You can apply the egg white on your skin through using either your finger or a cotton ball. Leave it within 10-1 hour in your skin and you will feel skin tightening.
- Garlic doesn’t just work as a great antibacterial when eaten, but will also function the same topically. You just need to slice garlic cloves thinly and rub the piece on the acne affected area. Garlic juice should penetrate your skin. Leave it for 15-30 minutes.
- Baking Soda. Baking soda used as facial mask is powerful at clearing your skin. It reduces inflammation and eliminates acne breakouts. This also works great to reduce acne marks and old scars. To make the paste, just mix few teaspoon of it with warm water. Apply it on your skin and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
Acne Spot Treatment Creams That Work
Do you feel irritated every time that a pimple just grow in your face? Well, it is just part of growing up. But you should not just let your pimple because after it fades, red scars and dark spots will surely come along right after.
Having acne is something that most of us feel so annoyed of. Aside from bad appearance that it brings, it also lessen our self-confidence. After the acne’s are gone, another annoying problem comes along the way which is the dark spots caused by acne. That is why there are a lot of dark spots treatment products that are being sold in the market such as the acne dark spots lightening gel.
Lightening gels are powerful in the treatment of dark spots caused by acne because of the hydroquinone ingredient that it have which is helpful in a quick fading procedure of the skin discoloration caused by acne. It also have an extract that is derives from plants which keeps that skin clear and restore its tone and clarity.
Benefits of Acne Dark Spots Lightening Gel
Lightening Gels are helpful in clearing the skin discoloration in all skin types caused by acne spots and pigment spots because it have a triple action formula. It can also help renewing the natural beauty of the face. Aside from that, it also nourished the skin which brings a good health for the skin.
Lightening Gel Ingredients
It includes ingredients such as alcohol denat, water, butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Gluceth-10, Tocopherol, Salix Alba, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Bark Extract Lecithin, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Vitis Vineria, Rice, seed extract and a lot more.
How to Use
Before going to bed every evening, get a thin layer of the acne dark spot lightening gel as apply it on the face and even on the neck down to the chest. In order to get an optimal result, you can follow it with a sunscreen that is oil free and have SPF30 of more every morning and a perfecting lotion every night.
Acne Dark Spots Lightening Gel will actually give fade the dark spots in the face and skin discoloration. It can also bring back the natural beauty of the skin in just a matter of days and weeks. Because of the excellent effect that it bring, a lot of people who have used acne dark spots lightening gel are very much satisfied with it. There are a lot of testimonials that says that acne ark spots lightening gel is really effective, most of them recommend it for those people who have been searching for the best acne dark spot treatment for all skin types.
Acne Face Washes
There are many different formulas available, but the best face wash for acne will have natural ingredients that won’t be harsh to otherwise sensitive skin. Find one that is mineral based for best results and use as directed.
So if you have tried a lot beauty products but does not meet your expectations in removing the dark spots on your face caused by acne, you should try this lightening gel. You can make sure that you will get a big effect in just few days and weeks.