Want to have clear looking skin? The following are tips that can help you get a spotless, acne-free skin
- If you want to get rid of those acne marks, you can try using creams that enable skin peeling. There are numerous products in the market that you can choose from. This will eliminate or reduce your skin’s discoloration.
- If you love putting makeup in your face, be sure to wipe it out before you sleep at night. You can use makeup remover wipes to avoid the appearance of acne when you wake up.
- Hormonal imbalance and problems is one of the main reason of acne breakout. To help you deal with it, reduce your dairy and alcohol intake and your skin condition will surely improve.
- Berries are also helpful to reduce the risk of acne appearance. Eating this fruits will supply your body with vitamin C and anti-oxidants. Aside from that, its glycemic index is low which means your blood sugar won’t raise. Sugar is an acne stimulator, eating berries will lessen the risk of acne or pimples.
- Dehydration causes acne breakouts, hydration is then needed. When you are dehydrated, skin will produce more oil. Excessive amount of oil will allow the birth of acne-causing bacteria. More water intake is necessary.
- In choosing skin care product, pick those that contain grapefruit. Grapefruits are rich with anti-oxidants, so products with this ingredient can leave your skin fresh and clean.
- Rosewater is soothing and balancing and is great for any skin type to calm irritation or even out skin’s redness.
- Some individuals are tempted to pick their acne using their fingers. Well, it’s a no-no. The oil and dirt on your fingers can only infect your acne, which can result on a much worse skin condition.
- If you smoke, then quit it right away. Smoking can cause blotchiness, wrinkles and dulls your skin.
- Products with Benzoyl perozide is also effective in reducing acne, but it’s effectiveness will only be within three months. If this products has been opened for more than three months, the ingredients became inactive. Try to get a new one.
- Facial product that works at night is the best. Try applying overnight facial and wake up feeling and looking fresh.
- If you have a dry skin, face oil will give you better result than a lightweight lotion. It will give a whole day hydration that can make your skin look better.
- Skin exfoliation is also a must. If you can’t do it every day, at least make it twice in a week. If you have sensitive skin, choose and use a gentle exfoliator.
- Skin care products with fragrances should also be avoided (whether its body or for face wash). Fragrances can cause skin irritation, leading on allergic reactions and skin redness.
- Hands off on your face! Your hands can pick numerous bacteria from touching numerous thing and surface. Frequent face touching can only flood your face with all those bacteria.
- The cream you use should also vary according to the season or weather. Heavy cream can be used in winter but not during summer. Your skin needs differ in each temperature.
There are still lots of skin care that you should take in consideration. If you think the acne in your face is already severe, the best thing you can do is consult a dermatologist.
Read for more in A Guide to Natural Acne Treatment